Monday, July 27, 2009

Truly blue/ Verdadeiramente deprimida

After one week in bed, sick as I have never been before in my life.
The symphony of coughing & sneezing is gone, but my body is still aching a lot.
I began to see the light in the end of the tunnel.
Devastating, the flu this winter is simply devastating.
And it is not even the oinc oinc one...the regular, plain, known to us as flu!
Depois de uma semana inteira doente como eu nunca fiquei na minha vida, me parece que as coisas estão melhorando.
A sinfonia da tosse e do espirro passou e ficou aquela dor infernal no corpo de quem passou uma semana jogada na cama.
A luz está clareando no final do túnel enfim...
Devastadora, simplesmente essa gripe de inverno está devastadora.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...