Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Chistmukkah Fragrance! Fragrância para as Festas de Natal e Hanukah!

Frangipani or Plumeria Flowers in the nature.
Ormonde Jayne Sample Programme Set
Out of my treasury box I took one of the most feminine, delicate, amazingly beautiful fragrance - Linda's vision of the queen of the tropical flowers, and one of my favorites: Frangipani.
This is the fragrance I chose to wear during the Holidays.
Because it has a special energy, a positive vibe, definitely festive.
A feminine bouquet with a touch of green and a delightful freshness.
Perfectly mastered, seductive and elegant.
Notes of Frangipani, jasmine, tuberose and rose absolutes, plum, water lilies, green orchid oil, linden blossom, magnolia, lime peel, amber, cedar, French vanilla absolute
Frangipani Parfum
To Sarah and Linda: I could not be happier this X-Mas! Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to discover the magical world of Ormonde Jayne Fragrances!
Lonestar Memories by Andy Tauer
I chose the most genius fragrance of all times for my husband to wear these Holidays: Lonestar Memories by Andy Tauer.
It is sexy, masculine, powerful, elegant, exclusively different, inspiring and most of all IRRESISTIBLE!
It is warm and generous. Just like Andy!
Notes of Geranium, Carrot seeds, Clary sage, Birchtar, Cedarwood, Cistus, Jasmine, Mirrh, Tonka, Vetiver and Sandalwood.
Thank you Andy for being just one of the most amazing perfumers of all times and such a wonderful person!
Photo credits: Tauer Perfums & Ormonde Jayne

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...